Fern Cottage is a grade 11 listed cottage, with an open plan lounge and dining area, kitchen, large double bedroom, bathroom with bath, over bath shower, hand basin and wc. There is a small rear courtyard with garden furniture.
Fern Cottage has good local amenities within walking distance, including a supermarket with off-license and cash point, a bakers, a hairdressers and 24hr garage. Also in the vicinity is a pub, which serves meals and a take away.
Fern Cottage is within walking distance of Durham City Centre, Cathedral and a large number of University colleges and departments. The bus service is frequent and reliable.
Prices range from £450 per week, depending on the season.
- Self catering holiday cottage
- Four star ETB graded
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Sleeps 2
- No smoking
- Welcome tea and coffee
- Free Parking
- Colour television with freeview, DVD player plus a Hi Fi
- Garden furniture and use of small private courtyard
- Bedlinen provided with extra blankets and pillows available
- Large bath and hand towels and hairdryer provided
- Central heating boiler providing constant hot water and heating
- Fitted kitchen with electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer dryer, iron, ironing board
View the Fern Cottage access statement.