The cottage has a lounge/dining room, kitchen, one double bedroom with a double bed and a shower room with hand basin and wc. There is also a private courtyard and large garden.
Dove Cottage has good local amenities within 5 minutes walking distance, including a supermarket with off licence, newsagents, post office, pharmacy, hair dressers and bakers. Also in the vicinity are two pubs and a take away. There is frequent local bus service to Durham.
Walkers and Cyclists are welcome, secure cycle storage, facilities for cleaning cycles and an area for drying outdoor clothes and boot is available. Local stores can deliver pre-ordered groceries.
Dove Cottage is pet friendly and will accept one dog, although we would ask that they are not left in the property unattended. There is a charge of £5 per night.
Prices range from £350 to £450 per week, depending on the season.
- Self catering holiday cottage
- Four star ETB graded
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Sleeps 2
- No smoking
- Welcome tea and coffee
- Free Parking
- Colour television with freeview, DVD player plus a Hi Fi
- Garden furniture and use of large private garden
- Bedlinen provided with extra blankets and pillows available
- Large bath and hand towels and hairdryer provided
- Central heating boiler providing constant hot water and heating
- Fitted kitchen with electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer dryer, iron, ironing board